“Good value”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Jewish Quarter
Reviewed July 9, 2017

Good Italian food selection. Very reasonably priced. Small, cozy atmosphere and we see the same wait staff again and again. Service to pick up at the end can be a little slow. BYOW, so total cost is always great. We bring people from out-of-town to dine at Edouardo's!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

I've been there twice and the first time I went, this place blew me away! Food was crazy good and I was speechless. But the second time I went and grabbed the same plate the taste was a little off there was something wrong. Portions are really generous and overall I love this place but it gives me a little doubt. Fried calamari is really good!! Byow!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Edouardo is a safe place to dine when out on Duluth st. I ofter choose to go here as my first choice but when we choose another restaurant which happens to be full, Edouardo is the first pick for second choice. The food is good and the portions generous. They do an excellent job considering how full the restaurant usually is.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I have been many many times to this restaurant and they never fail to impress. For example on Saturday, I had the veal, my wife had lamb shanks, my son had seafood & pasta and his wife had linguini carbonara. 4 different dishes and we were all very pleased with our choices.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Great Fries, Mussels and Service..bring your Wine..check out the Art Galleriews..have a walk on Duluth afterwards, walk east to Parc Lafontaine or go window shopping after hours on St denis (heading South) , walk to Square St Louis and walk off those calories ..then head back..Parking in the Plateau is a pain.the lack of parking has killed off Prince Arthur

Date of visit: February 2016