“Bland, non-authentic food”

Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
canada
“Bland, non-authentic food”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

We ate at Thai Express in the Gare Centrale in Montreal. I guess the most positive thing I can say about it was that it was food. I had the chicken fried rice - it was completely flavourless and bland. The chicken was barely there and there really wasn't much else to it. Even with added hot sauce, peanuts, and lime - I still couldn't make anything worth eating. I'd tried Thai Express once before, and had the Pad Thai - it wasn't any better. I will not be going back.

• Visited December 2011

New York, NY
“Disgusting, Truly Disgusting. STAY AWAY”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I had at the location near Mont Royal metro station on St. Denis. I ordered the chicken red curry for a quick lunch. Let me tell you that I was starving and this was the first time in my life I could not eat a Thai meal. The chicken (poulet) was inedible. She put the vegetables and chicken in like a quick steamer and then poured a little red curry sauce over, which was horrible as well. I had 3 bites and left the plate on the table and walked out.

Honestly it is truly disgusting. I can not imagine how a chain like this could survive in Canada, it sure wouldn't in the US. It makes Panda Express taste like a Michelin Star restaurant.

Visited November 2011
“Best fast Pad thai in the whole damn world...until now”
Reviewed July 14, 2008

Best fast Pad thai in the whole damn world...until now

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not terrible for mall stand food.”
Reviewed December 19, 2007

Not terrible for mall stand food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook