“Overated”

Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
montreal
“Overated”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I first went toeat there several years ago for a chrismas diner and I ordered a plate of rizzoto. I didnt like it cause I found it to be kind of hard. Then several month ago I tried it again and I had a plate of alfredo (pasta). I also didnt like it bacause the pasta was too hard, but the sauce was okay. Then last months we tried a different guido and angeline (on st-catherine). I had the sauce rose (pasta plate), again I was kind of disappointed, because the food didnt taste that good.

Visited August 2012

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good atmosphere”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The food was good and the service was excellent. I've been there three times now in the last two weeks. Can get busy...

Visited September 2012
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Pleasantly surprised with the value and quality of food considering location on St. Catherine”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

On a Sat eve, our party of 6 were seated straight away. Some ordered simple and others ordered more complicated meals. The pizza and gnocchi were excellent. The more complicated pasta meals were hit and miss with the rest. Server was friendly and attentive. Would have no reservations about going back.

Berlin NH
“Italian in Montreal”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Nice Italian restaurant on St Catherine Street shopping district. I had the ravioli stuffed with goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes and it was delicious. Beer on tap was a bit warm but acceptable.

Orlando, Florida
“Okay Italian for a Good Price in Downtown Montreal”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Made a reservation on same day here. The food was good very good. We spent about $30 per person with drinks and just ordering the main dishes. Pasta runs $10-15 and meats average $20-25. Appetizers run $8-12. The plates are very big. I recommend the pasta with clams, very well made! Service was okay.

• Visited August 2012