“Great vegetarian food with friends”
Review of Cafe Lola Rosa

Cafe Lola Rosa
Ranked #16 of 5,890 Restaurants in Montreal
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: Our Mission is to provide good vegetarian comfort food, tasteful and colorful with an very good service. We want non vegetarian to eat less meat to have an ecological impact on their health and earth.OMNIVORE CERTIFIED ADORED
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The food is so nice with big portion and good price. You can see smiley faces in both the customers and waiters. Very enjoyable night with friends.

One reminder is that the food are quite heavy, don't think it as a salad place.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I went there Today for lunch with a friend.
I had walked a couple of times in front of it, but I didn't know what kind of restaurant it was.
My friend is a regular there, so he brought me there.
I had the quesadilla with sweet potato and avocado (avocados were an extra for 1.50$). On top of the quesadilla was a nice homemade tomato coulis.
It was amazing. It tasted fresh, real and homemade.
It was served with 2 sides : some sort of plain rice (never had this type of rice before, and it was not really to my taste...) and a green salad. It was a very satisfying meal and kept me satisfied until late afternoon, without feeling stuffed.

The restaurant is very nice. It feel comfortable and friendly. We are sitting tight, but in this kind of restaurant, this is how it has to be to really appreciate the experience. The waiters were very nice and friendly and service was excellent.

I really loved it. Looking forward to going back, especially that it's so close to work.

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Delicious veggie food even for meat eaters. My fiancé and I visited during a couple of nights stay in Montreal.Whilst we wasn't enamoured by the city lola rosa was an exception.
The food is fresh, plentiful and presented fantastically. The atmosphere in the restaurant is busy and studenty. The tables are quite close together and so it can be quite difficult to converse without being listened to/ or listening to others. That's is the only down point.
Be sure to check out the drawers of the table and read the scripts from other dinners!

1  Thank Marley196
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was one of the best vegetarian restaurants I have ever been to. Absolutely delicious and fresh food, and the place is in a very nice location. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. I recommend!

1  Thank Emilia690
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Recommended. Food prepared fresh. The service was excellent and friendly. The place is nothing fancy almost student like. It's very near the McGill campus. Prices are very reasonable. I would back in a heartbeat. I had the curry which was very tasty. My wife had vegetable lasagna and my daughter tomatoe pie. Everyone loved their selections. It's a small place so there will be times when you will not get a table.

2  Thank canadian-eh777