“Very good”
Review of MKT Restaurant

MKT Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 6,716 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Description: Come taste a delectable meal at Restaurant MKT. This eatery features a variety of fishes and seafood for 26$ to 60$. Come enjoy their casual atmosphere. They offer, as well as other things, group reservations, an extensive wine list and an online menu and are open nightly from Tuesday to Saturday. They are easily accessible by public transit but also by bicycle and are in a dynamic surrounding acknowledged for its nightlife and its character.
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Tartare I had was very delicious and the ambiance is great also. Its a good adress in montreal. The service is quick and professional. Open at 11h30 for lunch.

Reviewed May 31, 2019

This was a late night find, and turned out to be much better than we were looking for! Great menu. We enjoyed the gnocchi (stuffed with mushrooms) in a light cheese sauce, salmon tartare and a salad. We were seated at a beautiful round table (glass with a natural wood base) in the window, through which we could see the rain and wind from which we had taken refuge. It was a lovely experience, and I would like to return to sample other menu items.

Reviewed May 27, 2019

It was a rainy evening in Montreal and we ran into the nearest restaurant, the MKT. A group of five women and all of us were thrilled with what we experienced. The Italian cuisine was beyond wonderful. Three of us had the gnocchi with mushrooms. The atmosphere was warm and cosy and the staff were friendly and attentive. I will absolutely return to this wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Tried this restaurant following recommendation at Omni Mont Royal. It was adjacent to the hotel. The service was tremendous. Great menu suggestions and attentiveness without being intrusive.

I had the calamari appetizer and bouillabaisse for main course. Both were well spiced and exceptional. Price was reasonable for a downtown, quality restaurant.

I'll be back.

Reviewed April 2, 2019

My wife and I stopped in at MKT while visiting Montreal. We were very well pleased with our experience. Our service was very friendly and helpful. Our meals were absolutely excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed the quality artisanship that would burst forth from every bite. I'd certainly want to return on our next visit to Montreal.

Date of visit: July 2018