“Cold season fix”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Pierrefonds-Roxboro
Neighborhood: Pierrefonds-Roxboro
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Love this place. BYOB! Great service. Feel good food. I'll often get the soup to go. So delish. Anytime I'm feeling a cold coming on I make sure to have a soup to chase away the sickness ASAP. It works for me.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018

I have dined here with friends and colleagues a few times and the service is always prompt, and the soups delicious. The shrimp sashimis with peanut sauce and the egg rolls are tasty. The Vietnamese coffees are inviting as well.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Overall, the restaurant is fairly clean.

We did take out and ordered the combination platters.

They are reasonably priced and it was ready pretty quick.

The food was typical Asian fare - and it is a good option for us when we do not want to drive too far for dinner.

I would order again from this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2017

This was the first time we had been to this restaurant. It was very busy . Service was quick and the waiter was very knowledgeable. They do not take credit cards. Only Debit and Cash. We started with Spring rolls stuffed with two large Shrimp and wrapped in rice paper. Very good. I had the pork cutlets and rice with salad. The pork and rice were perfect .The salad was a few pieces of iceberg lettuce , 2 slices of cucumber and a 1/2 slice of tomato. Not really a salad! The other guests had the Tonk well done beef soup and the Vietnamese Combo .Napkins and Utensils are self serve on the table and water was served continuously . The Combo came with piping hot Won Ton soup. The bill came to $55.00 taxes and tip included. The restaurant will be closing for three weeks for renovations in January 2018.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Very good soup! Spicy and sweet. One of many choices of Pho soups. I go often to this place. I recommend the beef tendon and raw beef pho soup.

Date of visit: January 2017