“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

This is an unassuming retaurant but what it lacked in seating made up for the deliciousness of its rotisserie/grilled chicken! Just delicious! You can either have it with fries and salad. My friends and I chose to get the family size and between the three of us, we almost finished all of it. And the price is reasonable too! Also, if you are in the mood for pastries, they also sell delicous looking cakes!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stayed nearby on a recent visit to Montreal, and on the recommendation of our host, went to Romados every morning for breakfast. Their pastries are delicious, and we bought a box of natas to snack on while returning south. When I return, I hope to have more time to sample the other baked goods - the breads looked wonderful - and try the chicken. This is not really a restaurant but a rotisserie with a bakery. They do a lot of takeout so the setting and ambiance are not the reason you patronize them. They are open daily, 7 a.m. -8 p.m.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I took my girlfriend there last week, it was our first time at Romados. I'm so happy we tried it. I had read a few reviews on trip advisor and I couldn't understand what all the hype was about grilled chicken, now I do. We went to eat at the park nearby, the chicken perfectly cooked and it tastes great, the fries are very good, the salad is OK, try the spicy sauce, its worth it and the portions are very generous and its not expensive. I will go back and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

After reading the reviews and being chicken lovers, we stood on line for almost 40 minutes. The line was out the door, which was a good sign and the smell once we got inside made our gastric juices flow. When we got our chicken, I couldn't wait to get back to our flat and dig in. What a disappointment. Parts of the chicken were burnt and not edible and the rest was overcooked and tasteless. It was our last night in Montreal and we were looking forward to a wonderful plate of chicken. The rotisserie chicken in our local supermarket is far superior. Oh well!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Romados has the best c
Portughese chicken in Montreal especially if you grt it with the spicy sauce.

1  Thank Romana1958