“My favorite pub in Montreal”
Review of Hurley's Irish Pub

Hurley's Irish Pub
Ranked #343 of 5,854 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed July 17, 2013

There's just something about Hurley's that I love so much. It's the only pub in Montreal that has a true authentic feel. Everything from the decor, the food, to the smell of the place. They poor a smooth Guinness and serve it at a perfectly cold temperature. Everytime I go to get something to eat, I either order their fish & chips or BLT. Their BLT is only 5.75$ or 6.75$, its one of the two, and comes with a side of fries, which are my absolute favorite by the way! Their fish & chips are a little more expensive but none the less amazing. They fry their fish to perfection. If you're looking for a great pub Hurley's is the way to go!

There are newer reviews for Hurley's Irish Pub

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I liked the atmosphere and the workers were friendly. However, the food was mediocre and the drinks were pricey. I was served the smallest amount of Baileys, very disappointing.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Only went for drinks and music with a few friends! The space is is beautiful, stone walls, but very warm feeling. Servers are very good, professional, and welcoming. Food looked great coming out, whiskey selection is outstanding and the Vibe in the place is very upbeat. Hurley's is a standout among the downtown Bars and I think the client base is is one that is looking for a bit more sophistication, than the usual downtown sports bars/ beer halls!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

While attending a conference in Montreal I frequented Hurley's Irish Pub twice. First was for drinks and business discussion late in the afternoon. Second was a return visit the next evening for a casual dinner with my wife. We were told by others who live in Montreal that Hurley's is well liked by locals and younger people, so we were not surprised to find the atmosphere friendly and comfortable. We ate outside in the back. I had Bangers and Mash, my wife had Beef Stew. Both were good solid pub fare. Overall, Hurley's is a good pub to relax, drink and eat.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Burgers expensive but really good, just split one between two . Lots of students and live music. Acoustics not so good, hard to converse when bands playing