“Good beer...”

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed December 20, 2013

The beer is amazing, not too expensive. The food is also good, nice place to spend an evening with friends. For me it's a go !!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,647)

Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband and a group of colleagues went to Les 3 Brasseurs when in Montreal for a conference! Even though they couldn't guarantee us a table, they worked their magic so all 16 of us could sit together. We enjoyed some fabulous beers at the bar before hand! The barkeeps were very attentive to all the patrons. I had the beer of the month which was a Christmas beer, sweet but lovely! My husband had the blonde, he enjoyed that, too. Our meals were very good! I had the poutine with chicken and bacon, YUM! We also had several appetizers which were varied, delicious and just the right touch. They also make Flammekueche, which I've never seen served except in Europe! Our waiter kept us in water and whatever we needed. The music wasn't too loud for talking and we were able to watch the hockey game as well! (I am the only one who was cheering, but hey, it was fun!) This is right in down town, close to our hotel, The Marriot. I enjoyed myself, but then I'm an easy going person! I would recommend this place...... We had fun and ate well!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

The restaurant is located in the heart of old Montreal, in St. Paul Street. It seems to be a beer brewery, I don't know if those gadgets were actually working. Food is very good and the place has a very nice ambiance. Better if you manage to be seated in front of a window.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We've been here several times over the past few years and are continuously disappointed. Why do we keep going back you ask? Convenience. It is located close to our hotel and we typically fly in late. So it's an ok place to grab a beer and some food. They serve typical pub grub and do have a fantastic selection of beer. The service we received has always been extremely slow.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I went to Les 3 Brasseurs before heading to a concert. Stefano, thewaiter, was great: gave good recommendations in terms of pairing beer with certain dishes. He also explained the features of each beer. I had the smoked salmon Flammekueche, which was excellent. Stefano told me that the salmon is cold on this dish, and suggested that I ask that the salmon be warm as this would make the flavours more pronounced. It was a good call. The combination of salmon, arugula and cheese was terrific. I paired this with a blonde beer. An excellent combo.