“fun”

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Visited on our first night in Olde Montreal, busy place lots of fun. Food was excellent . Waiter was friendly and joked around with us when we tried so hard to speak at least two words in french.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,631)

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Good food, nicely served. The server engaged us in easy conversation. Lively atmosphere with all kinds of people from families to singles to seniors. Worth it on all counts.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We really enjoyed our meal and the beer at Les 3 Brasseurs. The place was packed and I suspect that it's often this way on a Friday night. The Pork Shank (one of the house specials) was huge, and I didn't even come close to eating all of it. My wife had the Campagna, which was a first for her, and she really enjoyed it. We each had one of their White beers which really hit the spot; love the fact that it's unfiltered and brewed on premise. Why don't they have this restaurant in the US? We really enjoyed it and would certainly come back.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

What a nice place! I'm usually not a fan of beer bistro but this one suprised me in the best ways. The terrasse is a little small and crowded but feels exactky like you are in Paris. The beer we drank, the beer of the month, a malty orange nectar for fairies and god, was perfect! Ha! And my flammekueche straight from Alsace, was divine. I had a hard time choosing between that bread pizza and a warm choucroute. I guess I'll have to go back.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife dnd I stopped here for an early dinner. It was not crowded when we arrived, but by the time we left if was full. My wife had the flatbread and I had the quesadilla. Both were delicious and in large portions. Service was good and the waiter was very helpful. The biggest problem was bunches of 'suits' standing in groups trying to impress themselves, each other, and everyone else in the area. Not my kind of crowd. The beer was OK, but the selection was small. They seemed to try appeal to the most people, without any of the beers being noteworthy. Would I return? Probably.