“Average brewpub fare, below average service”
Review of Les 3 Brasseurs

Les 3 Brasseurs
Ranked #127 of 5,927 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Our hotel recommended the location - closest to Hotel Du Fort - as a place to grab a sandwich after our early evening arrival. The large room was busy and we found two seats at the bar. The server was consumed chatting with five customers at the corner of the bar and simply ignored us for several minutes. We finally were able to order a beer and a wine and she forgot the beer while continuing to chat with the five next to us. We asked for menus, ordered sandwiches which weren't memorable enough to describe and left. I wanted to try the varieties of beer because we live the a craft beer area but not worth the wait. No sign of management in the restaurant. Not recommended. The rating above is generous.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've recently visited Montreal for a week and ended up in this place twice for lunch. The beer is truly excellent and the menu has a good set of options. The first time I visited I and my colleague each had a 'Louisiana' Flammekueche with BBQ chicken, peppers, onions and cheddar cheese. They were at our table in less than 10 minutes, so speed of service makes this place absolutley perfect for a lunchtime snack (we were sheltering from the rain a bit, too, so we took our time tucking in!)

The quality was excellent, the food very tasty, and the recommendation for the accompanying beer was perfect, too.

Second time around my colleague took the Chicken tenders salad whilst I went for the Texan burger. Again, the time to table was speedy and the food was again delicious. My Second pint of Amber beer took a few minutes (more like 20!) as they had to change the keg, but this time we really were in no hurry. We had time for desserts, too, with my colleague taking the Cafe Gourmand and me taking the apple pie.

The food is all reasonably priced, service is quick and food is tasty. The best reason for visiting, though, is the beer. Considering that this is a chain, it really is excellent!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Liked the atmosphere of this brewery, and definitely liked the selections of beers, particularly the blond and ambers. We tried to order one pizza to split and were told that the pizzas were single serving with very thin crust. We ended up ordering far more food that we could possibly eat, and could not take leftovers back to our hotel. Also were surprised (and not so pleasantly) by the sauerkraut that topped one pizza, but this could have been because the menus were in French and our vocabulary is limited. This is not a place to take a vegetarian or someone who tries to eat healthy food and sensible portions. Lots of emphasis on sausage and wieners. Loved the artwork, logo, etc. -- take a beer coaster home with you.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

At Les 3 Brasseurs you either get a great experience food wise as well as great service or you get a terrible overall experience.

The inside is very nice, the restaurant has a great brewery look.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Had dinner and drinks here with my 3 girlfriends. Great atmosphere and the food was fantastic. The servers and staff were really friendly. Super evening