“Best Veggie Burger”
Review of Vallier Bistro

Vallier Bistro
Ranked #279 of 5,711 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: French, American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Cross street: Lemoyne
Transit: Metro Sqaure Victoria est a 200 metres du restaurant. Subway station Square Victoria is 200 meters from the restaurant.
Description: *UPDATE! Vallier now offers brunch on weekends!* Since April 2016, Vallier has a new look and includes a new concept : contemporary Montreal bistro. Vallier still offers its classics like the mac n' cheese and sheperd's pie, but has other new dishes. You'll see a lot of Quebec ingredients in our meals and cocktails, but also premium local beers on tap. All this without becoming too fancy. Vallier wants you to feel like you're sitting at your grandmother's table! Join us for brunch (on the weekends), lunch or dinner. We welcome reservations.
Aventura, Florida
“Best Veggie Burger”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I am vegetarian and was afraid I couldn't find anything on their menu...the Veggie Burger was the best I have ever experienced.

Visited July 2013

Hackensack, New Jersey
“best lunch ever”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This charming bistro shows off original cusine with class in an old world yet hip atomsphere.
I had the cod BLT with wasabi dressing and french fries done right. It was one of my culinary high points during a nursing confrence.

“What a treat.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

What a great find, without a reservation we arrived on a busy Thursday night, expecting to have to wait. It did not happen, the reception was very friendly, we were promptly seated at an excellent window table and the waiters were very friendly and attentive. The food was excellent and the wine selection quite good, overall a very good experience at a very friendly and cozy restaurant, thank you.

“Good food”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I just loved this place it was excellent!
Wondefull service.
The salads were well dressed and I loved the atmosphere arround.

Kamloops, Canada
“excellent service”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

went to vallier for dinner with a group of about 12 people. Our server (Eve) was excellent. Very patient and we had fun with our lack of french and her basic english. Food was very good - i had a seafood rissoto special that was terrific (rissoto is very finicky to cook to perfection in my opiniton)
Others in my group all seemed to like their meals. I didnt have to pay the bill but i thought the prices on the menu were very reasonable for Montreal.
wine selection was good.
Ambience was ok - nothing special but lots of tables and not too crowded together.
I would go again