“Very good chocolate”

Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a great chocolate and fondue place. I like the classic hot chocolate, but there a many different options.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

People keep telling me how they love Juliette & Chocolat, and for a period of time I agreed. More recently however, I have them to have become so self-content they lack basic service skills. Also, I find most of what they offer extremely overpriced for what it is, and the ingredients they use...

1  Thank M. B
Reviewed February 17, 2013

A friend took me to eat at Juliette et Chocolat. I have to admit that my love for chocolate increased tenfold!
You have many choices of fine chocolate based desserts. I tried the Fondant with the Fleur de Sel caramel sauce... the Salty caramel was another experience that I cannot forget.. I am drooling as I am typing this review!

1  Thank Mohammad S
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Chocolate: just thinking about it makes me wanting to go. Lovely chocolate of various kind. Recommend going and eating there for a nice brake.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was a great choice for a winter night's outing with friends. The spinach, chicken and goat cheese crepe was good, but not great. Dessert, however, was amazing. Our group ordered a variety of desserts and Fleur de Sel and Ultimate brownies were amazing. These were amazing brownies: dense, moist, not too sweet. The ambiance was lively; this is obviously a popular spot as there was a line up most of the evening. Reservations are a good idea. If you want a tasty treat on a cold winter day, this is a good bet.