“Lovely desserts”

Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stopped there for dessert after a stroll around the neighbourhood. The food was lovely and the service was very nice. Even though there was a lineup by the time we finished our dessert, no one made us feel rushed.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I went there to eat a crêpe and drink hot cocoa and wasn't impressed.

The hot cocoa was... okay but I've never finished it. The "Dulce de leche and pear" crêpe was soggy, terrible dulce de leche...not good at all. I ended up eating the pears only (and yet, they tasted like canned pears).

My husband had a "Complete" crêpe that he thought was good but nothing to write home about. He tasted my cocoa and crêpe and didn't like it either.

I've had WAY better crêpes and hot cocoa in other spots.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went here for dessert one evening and was amazed by all the choices of drinking chocolate. I had a milk chocolate from Madagascar which had a distinct taste of bananas. Very cool. Also had a nutella crepe which was very good. For the price this is a bit of a luxury dessert location, but well worth it for the chocoholic. Service is another matter, the restaurant was busy, but not overwhelmed and yet it still took about 15 minutes for anyone to come to my table to take my order. Disappointing but not a deal breaker.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

You can quench your desire to eat chocolate in various kinds, main plate or with many types of desserts. I went with my family and friends and had no problem, but the tables are usually for 2 or 4 people. We stayed on mezzanine and there you have a photographic view of lusters, worthy of a photo. I took the picture with my tablet, but it isn't the right equipment to take a photo like that.

I've had some difficult to parking the car.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Amazing: a regular salad with strawberries and chocolate sauce! Not too sweet, just right!
I also loved the cholocate shooters... Had a few ;-)

2  Thank CrazyPierrot