“Very romantic”

Juliette et chocolat
Ranked #3 of 110 Dessert in Montreal
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Montreal, Canada
“Very romantic”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This cute desert place is a great gem in Montreal. The food is delicious, chocolate being the main ingredient, good quality too, very fair price.

• Visited March 2012

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Quebec City, Canada
“Very good !”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

They have the best cakes in town ! Their hot chocolate is REALLY HOT CHOCOLATE...don't take the big size ....because it's going to be a lot for you and you won't be able to finish it !
Plus if you are a student let them know so you get I don't remember but a pourcentage of discount. Enjoy !

Visited May 2012
Calgary
“Amazing experience, and crepes and desert to die for!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I still tell people about my experience at Juliette et chocolat!! I had white wine on the patio, a pear crepe salad for my lunch, and amazing chocolate fondue for desert.... WOW. This was amazing :))) You will NOT go wrong...It was VERY busy, and I can see why!

“Expensive chocolate anyone?”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have been for coffee and desserts a few times in this very popular cafe.

The place is usually filled with very young groups enjoying either one of the hot chocolates or many desserts.

Personally, I find the place ok, not great. Some of the desserts are hit or miss and often too sweet (yes, I think desserts can be too sweet). The hot chocolates are good and rich.

I do find that the prices are a little high, but the food is usually fresh and the service, well, there again, just ok.

• Visited March 2012
New York
“Lovely Hot Chocolate”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed the hot chocolate here. It was divine. I really liked the choices of milk chocolate and dark chocolate, and many other variations. We had to come back during out trip just to try another version of their hot chocolate.
Its a very cute place with fondue and many variations of brownies, but we only had the hot chocolate - it was so rich that it served as a very satisfying desert. There are three of these restaurants in different quarters.
As cute as the place is, there is a "chain" like feel to this place. Both times, the service was slow, but we were not in a hurry so we were okay.

• Visited September 2011