“A real gem if you are looking for a Québécois restaurant!”

Le Club Chasse Et Peche
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Club Chasse Et Peche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 5,927 Restaurants in Montreal
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Cross street: Notre-Dame
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Excellent food- you may pick anything on the menu (starters, main couse, desserts) and the chances are, you won't go wrong.
Very good service- they know their stuff and will work with you to find the most suitable options.
Ambiance- a bit dark. It was also a bit crowded and noisy that day.
It is a must if you are looking for some delicious and authentic Québécois food.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was here recently at a large business dinner, and Le Club was a perfect spot for it. The service was very good, the wine was list fairly deep, and the prices were well suited to an expense account =). Everything is cooked and presented with precision. But there was nothing I tasted that I hadn't experienced before in other similar establishments. Yes, the suckling pig risotto is good, but it's a gut-buster of an appetizer. The desserts were rather unimaginative in my opinion, but most diners at my table seemed to approve. All that said, this *is* a good restaurant that gets many things right. I'd go back for a business dinner because it's a safe choice, but I'd go elsewhere if I wanted to be surprised.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This restaurant has become the "place" for both my wife and I. The food is simply amazing. For the first time, I had their signature meal the Chasse et pêche: "Homard confit au beurre blanc" and "filet mignon". I have been lucky enough to have dinner at basically all the best restaurants in Montreal but this was the best meal I have ever had. The service is also exceptionnal with a touch. It might be a bit noisy but if you are looking for great food, this is "THE" place.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We enjoyed Montreal graciousness and charm from every staff member at this low-lit, cave-space institution. Our waiter was top notch - handling the surreptitious transfer of a birthday candle for my friend as if it had been rehearsed. Oh, and the food was excellent.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband and I went here several weeks ago when in montreal.
Food was outstanding -- the suckling pig risotto was amazing. As per previous reviewers the place was quiet at 630 and was packed by 8 pm and very busy. We felt that the staff was attentive and knowledgeable. Making reservations was easy. I would highly recommend as we would go back here easily when back in montreal.