“Yummy!”
Review of Aux Vivres

Aux Vivres
Reserve with OpenTable
Aux Vivres is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 5,890 Restaurants in Montreal
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Went here on the advice of trip advisor as wanted to try a vegetarian restaurant while in Montreal and it was fantastic! Make sure you have plenty of room as the portions are filling (and very delicious so you find yourself eating it all!) and it's well worth having one of their amazing smoothies. Desserts are also unique and excellent but we had to take it out to eat later! Healthy, inexpensive ($6-12 mains), scrumptious and something new - will definitely be going back if we return to Montreal.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Okay it's a modest quest but it is my purpose in life! Some exaggeration going on but since my vegan conversion 8 years ago I have been like a bumble bee going from vegan flower (resto) to vegan flower sampling carrot cakes. Fresh in Toronto is great but this one is even better.

I wish I lived in Montreal just for this cake!

Vive le gateau carrote from Aux Vivres!

PS we also had a superb tempeh burger and amazing blueberry pancakes from the weekend brunch menu.

Will be back again and again! Staff and service are both wonderful too.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

My first visit to a vegetarian restaurant in Montreal. I chose it because I could not find a single bad review. It was top rated and did not disappoint! Never, ever, did I have a veggie burger that I actually enjoyed, ever. Until today. On a whole wheat artisan bun, with fresh vegetables, the veggie patty had great consistency and flavor, and the "secret sauce" that brought it all together was really tasty. Yum! Will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

A great place for veggie and meat eaters alike. Ordered the famed 'Dragon' bowl with tempeh - absolutely delicious. Still dreaming about that source and only wish I had a chance to stop by again and try one of their burgers or smoothies! I will definitely be attempting to recreate this when I return home.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

A great place to grab vegan grub to go and delicious juice. Not a sit down place but a grab and go place. Staff friendly and knowledgable. Very packed. Seems like a lot of loyal customers come in and go as the staff seemed to know many of those that were walking in. Would go again and again and again.