“Surprisingly yummy”
Review of Aux Vivres

Aux Vivres
Reserve with OpenTable
Aux Vivres is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 5,978 Restaurants in Montreal
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Really good vegan food. I really enjoy their smoothies and their chana paratha is awesome! The staff is friendly and informative. You don't have to be vegan to really enjoy this restaurant.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I had lunch at this restaurant twice and loved it! The bowls and salads are huge, beautiful and delicious! The only thing I found a bit weird was the vegan butter, which they generously put on a lot of the appetizers. Still, I'd say that I'm happy I tried it. The only negative thing about my experience was that the second time I was there it was too busy for the number of staff, and our salads took about 50 minutes to arrive. Otherwise, great experience and I'd highly recommend it for any adventurous eater - vegan or not!

1  Thank margeast
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went with a friend to eat a brunch at saturday, 11am! We chose two different brunch: Polenta and Complet! The portion is big and delicious. The service is great! Beside the restaurant has a small shop where they sell sauces, pastries, sandwiches and more!

1  Thank Fabicasarin
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We tried this place the last day of our travel and it was the best food in the whole trip.

We had:
Tempeh Burger- 9.5 of 10
Chickpea Curry- 7.5 of 10
Bombay Banana Shake- 8.5 of 10
Le creams Ice Shake- 10 of 10

Everything was delicious
Highly recommended

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is the perfect restaurant if you're a strict vegetarian or vegan, and you want to eat out. The food is fantastic, and really well prepared!! Even meat eaters will love it.