“"B" for Best!”

Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Stouffville, ON
“"B" for Best!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had a blast here. We must have spent 4 hours drinking on the patio! Our bartender "B" was awesome. She is one of the coolest bartenders I've ever met!

Visited August 2013

Somerville, Massachusetts
“Divey sports bar”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Stopped in recently while in town for the jazz fest.

Ziggy's is a kindof divey sports bar set amongst the clubs and pubs of Crescent Street. Usually stop in to see the awesome bartender B, but she wasn't working Saturday nite, and $8 (plus tip) for a Labatt Blue (seriously?) meant that we were one and done for this trip. Was dead for a Sat nite, but this bar always gets a steady stream of bachelor and bachelorette parties, it seems.

Will definitely go back next trip (hopefully to see B), but will probably avoid the $8 domestic beers.

• Visited July 2013
“Good times”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I went to ziggys pub last night and had a good time . Everywhere else was packed so I decided to try here . the service was good and they came outside to take our order . the first pitcher of sangria had a lot of ice which is always a complaint of mine when I order it anywhere . The second was made my someone else and it was much better . taste was better and much less ice . Friendly staff . Would recommend checking it out

Visited May 2013
Itasca, Illinois
“If I lived in Montreal, I would be a regular here.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We just came back from a visit to Montreal and had a great night out at Ziggy's following a Habs game. We actually had been to Ziggy's once on a previous trip (like, 10 years ago), so when we walked by we recognized the sign and stopped in. Once inside, the memories and good times of our last visit came flooding back. This is a friendly, cozy, little neighborhood pub in the middle of the Crescent St. bar scene. The clientele includes both locals and tourists, and it's easy to meet people and have a conversation. Ziggy is a nice and friendly guy, and you'll probably run into him there as well. If you just want a fun 'bar' bar to hang out and have beer, this is the place for you.

• Visited April 2013
“Had a blast”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time I went to ziggy's and I know it will not be my last time. The staff were amazing and really welcomed us with open arms or should I say nets. There was a hockey game on that night and even though I am not a fan of the local team they still made sure I had a good time and was involved in the jokes be it good or bad. There was some great artifacts to look at that brought back some great memories. I look forward to going back and having a wee bevy with the regulars and the staff. Steve s

Visited April 2013

Been to Ziggy's? Share your experiences!