“Changed for the worst”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I used to go to Dunn's when they were on Ste Catherine Street but ever since they moved to this new location I feel like everything has gone downhill. The service was horrible, we waited @ least 10 min at out table until finally I stood up and retrieved my own menu and then waited another 10 min for the waitress to come and take our order and when it did finally arrive it was sub-par. The staff conversed with the limo drivers that sat at a table that ordered nothing but coffees and didn't bother to refill our waters or ask if we wanted desserts. It used to be a restaurant that I would go to every now and then and bring my friends and family but I am no longer going there. I'm fine for giving a restaurant another chance but I feel that every time I had gone in, the quality of food and service were going down at the same time. Dunn's is a write off in my book of places to eat.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Every time I go through Montreal, I always stop by my favorite restaurant Dunn's. The smoke meat sandwiches are to die for and is very reasonably priced. Staff is very helpful and can speak french and english. Everything on the menu is excellent, there is no bad choice. You will always receive a warm welcome as the atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This place is great. I have taken all my relatives who've visited me here and they have all loved it. The smoked meat is fantastic and the atmosphere is nice. Not too loud but not too dead. Order the pickled peppers.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Dunn's is one 3 great "Smoked Meat" Delis in Montreal (& Ottawa). Nice thick deli style sandwhich with mustard, a pickle & slaw. who needs more. One thing: hope the son's don't mess up what daddy built....stay with what works

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We always visit here when in Montreal.Sonce Ben' s closed unfortunately a few years ago we discovered this very friendly bistro style restaurant downtown Montreal. The service was great , their fries or as the insiders call it "Patate Frit"(this is in the lovely province of Quebec)are second to none, price reasonable so I encourage you to visit there on Peel street. Ottawa Kolumbus