“Montreal smoked meat sandwich is a delight”
Review of Moe's Deli and Bar - CLOSED

Moe's Deli and Bar
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Saint-Leonard
Neighborhood: Saint-Leonard
Reviewed July 14, 2013

All during that 8-hour flight across the Atlantic to Montreal, I'm dreaming of my smoked meat sandwich. It's always meal hour at Moe's Deli and the servers are running full-out. Food prep takes a while but the meal is a huge portion, and that huge mug of frosty, dark brew costs as much as the meal! But who cares! I'm nearly home.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Really impressed with this restaurant. Excellent variety of menus choices and friendly wait staff that even let me try my horrible French out on them!
I had the salmon spinach salad with house dressing, and I was impressed by the size and quantity of portions. I was sitting right near the kitchen and may confidently say that all of the food selections looked yummy and huge!
The prices were fine and there was no pressure to leave, even though there was a lineup at the door to get in.
Will definitely go back when I'm in town again!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stopped here for a quick bite in between flights. Ordered 2 small apps (quesadillas and wings). See attached pic for the bloody chicken wing. Told the server and she said she would tell the kitchen. She did not offer to comp the wings, she actually charged us for them. Luckily I did not get sick from eating there. Just gross.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

It as been a very long time, I was glad to see all the changes, It looks just marvelous, the decor is very nice, the menu in new and interesting, it as stuff to discover and need to go back, service was good, now you can enjoy a bar with designer cocktails.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

tolles Restaurant, typisch kanadisch, steaks, rips, burger...
schneller Service, nahe Olympia Park, einfach lecker