“AMAZING Family Run Gem in Old Montreal!”
Review of Bello Restaurant Pizzeria - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Saint-Leonard
Neighborhood: Saint-Leonard
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stumbled on Bello this morning when we were out on a walk and it was so fresh and flavorful we went back again for lunch. Grandma was in the back cooking when we got there and when we tasted the food we wondered if she wanted to adopt more children. For breakfast my husband had a latte, an egg torte and chocolate croissant, while I enjoyed a slice of veggie pizza. As you may have guessed I am not a big breakfast girl and I am drawn to most anything with good looking veggies, albeit not a vegetarian. After walking for hours around old Montreal we headed back for lunch. There were so many good things to choose from it was hard to decide. I decided on the stuffed eggplant, with greens, fresh carrots and sweet potatoes for my sides. My husband had the smoked meat sandwich, as that is one of the specialties in the area to try. The atmosphere is adorable! We scored a table in the window and it was nice that we could easily hear each other. We are about to board a plane and needless to say we will not need dinner. Definitely check this adorable, family ran gem.