“We love this place!”

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love this place!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

A small restaurant in the Mcgill ghetto with great food, fast, friendly and pleasant service but also reasonably priced.Lots of choice to choose from. We had the meat lovers pizza along with a large mexican poutine and garlic bread with cheese..their poutine sauce one of the best we ve had!! Its open late nite hours too so we ordered chicken ceasar salads and they were also delicious and the delivery very quick.Good experience and will defntly go back

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ian m

“Food is very good service at night is bad”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I am left with no choice but to take my order to go or delivery because the service at night is very poor. First of all the waitress at night is racist and rude does not like customers who speak english.She totally ignores us and is always answering the phones for some reason. We have to get up and get napkins and water I cannot hear myself taking with my girlfriend because they put the volume of the music sky high. Vulgor hidious gangster music very bad does not fit in this type of establishment.The food is very good but you have to hire good professional waitress at night because you are losing a lot of loyal long time customers it is a shame!

3 Thank alifaaa
Toronto, Canada
“Helpful Waitress Makes The Difference”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The waitress, Julia, was smiling and pleasant from the moment we entered to when we left. Food was good, including burgers, pizza, spaghetti and salads chosen from an extensive menu. The service definitely made this restaurant stand out from the numerous other choices in the area.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank impkokay
Baltimore, Maryland
“Quick, friendly service. Decent food.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stumbled upon Alto while walking around Mont Royal. I wasn't immediately thrilled with the menu but decided to try the 'small' poutine for a light snack. It was huge! The waitress, a grandmother type, quickly noted that the gravy was homemade. It really was delicious. She was very friendly, fast and attentive. It seemed like a popular place for lunch as it quickly filled. Overall, would recommend for a quick, simple bite.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank pickles7729
“Just terrible”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Terrible manner . ignore us and they made us pay for 2 dishes even if we order 1 . They said that its my fault and tell me to pay and go