“Like garbage container”

Casa Grecque Lasalle
Ranked #837 of 5,710 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Like garbage container”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Last week I went their, I want to go to washroom by mistake I opened the door of the preparation place dirty dirty the table their working style I never will be there...

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Williambam

• Greek first
“Horrible”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

If you think this restaurant is any good, you have obviously never ate anything of quality. This was horrible. Man, I have never eaten anything that bad. Please do NOT EAT THERE

3 Thank E B
Montreal, Canada
“Would not go back”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The restaurant is not that expensive (85$ for 4 people) but I've had way better meals in other restaurants for the same price.

My meat was undercooked and the sauce had a weird taste. The potatoes were undercooked as well. The only great thing about our whole meal was the garlic bread they served when we arrived.

And the waiter was very nice. So 1 point for the bread and 1 point for the waiter.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank douceophelie
Montreal, Canada
“Never again!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Our new year’s eve was ruined. We were 60 people group squeezed in the corner next to the wash rooms with only one 20 inch. wide in/out access (place can accommodate no more that 16-20 people). Everything was randomly served without any common sense, many plates were missing, my husband doesn’t get the soup and dessert, I never seen my salad; at the end they give us free soda saying “this is a compensation “... I can write a book with terrible facts as dirty utensils, no speakers for this part of the restaurant, so no music (to remind this is supposed to be a party!!), not enough glasses, etc.
Food was generous.. and awful, except the dessert, for those of us lucky to get one.... overcooked langoustines, extremely raw meat, dry rice...
Never, never, never again!

• Visited December 2012
7 Thank Frei77
Montreal
“So-so”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I've eaten at the Casa Grecque in LaSalle a few times and have never been overly impressed. The portions are generous and the starter salad is usually good but, whenever I eat anything with their gravy, I always get a bad aftertaste awhile later. It repeats on me. I find that I much prefer the Greek food at Arahova across the road and down a bit. The last time I was at Cas Grecque, we were placed beside a large group and a few kids from that table were running around and playing in the aisles, annoying all the other guests and getting underfoot while the waiters were tring to serve other customers. I'm not sure why management didn't ask the parents to control their children - it is a restaurant not a playground. I never do understand parents who bring their children to a restaurant and let them run wild. It ruins the meals of other paying customers.

• Visited March 2012