“Yum!”

Ranked #39 of 109 Quick Bites in Montreal
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

Got a chicken and beef dish, and both were delicious. No, it wasn’t like food at a “nice” restaurant, but for the price, and the quantity of food, I would do it again. Nice flavors!!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

I am always Leary of ordering food for delivery because places that deliver don’t seem as good. This was not the case here. I loved the chicken shawarma and the poutine was great along with spinach appetizer! The delivery person was super nice and they delivered the food quicker to me than the hotels in hotel restaurant delivered the night before!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

Limited menu, nothing over the top. The food was average, would call it authentic. Located within the downtown area.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I went there with my husband ,they didnt great us and didnt say thank you ... They should work on costumer service because its very important for the food was not bad but my husband likes sauces we didnt find any kind of sauce they have only the garlic ...

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We visited this place twice in 3 days visit to Montreal a few days ago with my wife and we were over the moon with taste of shawarma and poutine and very fast service.

Date of visit: September 2018