“nice take out”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed April 10, 2019

But did not receive exactly what I ordered. Ordered twice, first time, really nice, second time, not as nice. will give it a try a third time!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019

As a vegetarian, I tried one of the dishes with rice, tofu, and vegetables - I wasn't impressed at all. It tasted like frozen food from the grocery store that just got microwaved and served on a plate. My bf had the Pho and liked it though.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Price and quality are ok. If you’re used to phó and Vietnamese dishes you won’t be impressed but it’s still a super place to recover from your hangover.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Had this for takeaway last night (23-04-2018) and it was officially the worst Vietnamese food I've ever had (even worst Asian food in general). I ordered a Full Meal C (grilled chicken and beef) and got plain, dry rice with two small breasts of plain flavourless chicken, and a plain paper-thin flavourless "steak" stacked on top of the dry rice. The "salad" comprised of a few iceberg lettuce leaves, small slice of cucumber and tomato which all-in-all was more garnish than salad. The soup was acceptable, but after I seasoned it myself. The only good thing was the imperial roll - all 2.5cm of it...
My husband's peanut sauce chicken - which he liked - that I tasted, was made with watered-down peanut sauce (obviously thickened with corn starch or something) and was not good.
My guest's General Tao chicken was "not spicy at all", nor did it have any sauce/substance, and his appetizer of salt and pepper calamari was "more salt than pepper", and a disproportionate amount of batter to calamari.
The spring rolls were awful!
I never had this much bad to say of take-out, and for the cost of it, I'm very upset.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2018

My daughter is more an aficionado on Pho and I was with her so ... she thought this place was great, and so did I. It was a cold grey February day and there was nothing we needed more than soup with a good Asian kick to it. Good authentic tasting, and pretty inexpensive lunch - what else could you ask for?

Date of visit: February 2018