“Get ready to wait”

Ranked #702 of 6,716 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Jewish Quarter
Neighborhood: Jewish Quarter
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

The place feels cozy, specially in summer. But get ready to wait A LOT!

I waited about 20min (by clock!) and I NEVER received even the menu (so I left) and I heard tables nearby to been waiting more than 45min for their plates.

My expectations were it would be like a quick lunch but instead is more of staying in place restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in unexpectedly for a drink and only stayed for one. The bartender was taking shots and was none too attentive to our empty glasses, even though we were sitting at the bar in front of him. Needing to ask for service is not a favourable quality in an establishment. Regardless, the dirty Collins was delicious and I'd definitely recommend it if you're going to check this place out.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We went to Dirty Dogs on a Saturday night. The service was excellent and the food was very tasty. We felt that the portions were quite big considering the price we paid.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 15, 2018

I got the mac attack hot dog with fries - huge portions for the price and good-tasting. Mac and cheese is a pretty good "condiment" on the hot dog, with green onions to cut through the creaminess. Service was a bit lax but waiters respond well to grabbing their attention.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018

Had a smoked meat poutine in october. super good. Also have a good selection of beer on tap... beer and poutine (and hot dog). why not?

Date of visit: October 2017