“Mac Attack!”

Ranked #702 of 6,715 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Jewish Quarter
Neighborhood: Jewish Quarter
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Really enjoyed the mac attack poutine. We asked for some jalapeños on the side, which proved to be an excellent decision.

However, I take issue with their attempt at being clever on their receipts. The taxes, instead of the usual abbreviations, were jokingly referred to as Trudeau's vacation money, etc. I may gripe about taxes, but I understand their importance.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

I saw this place as I was wandering around downtown and stopped in for some classic poutine. I was served quickly, and the dish was very tasty. At just $5 I couldn't fault it! Highly recommend

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2017

The food we got was good but they forgot our other hot dog order. There was only one box so we asked if this was both orders and the guy nodded and said yes. I wish I could have gotten it delivered but their phones don't work. I would like a refund.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Stopped in around midnight for a very late dinner. The sausage and poutine was great! Servers were very helpful and friendly.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Incredible selection of Hots dogs, hamburgers and poutine. The setting is great, especially for a late night craving. The staff is also awesome.

Date of visit: January 2017