“Good Atmosphere”
Review of L'Autre Version - CLOSED

L'Autre Version
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Transit: metro Champs-de-Mars
Description: The restaurant L'Autre Version, a pleasure bistronomic in the heart of Old-Montreal, where the discovery and innovation leads you toward an experiment ... Montreal style. Express Breakfast and lunch monday to friday Homemade products or international import products shop open for everyone 7/7 Terrace - events Takeaway service or fresh products to go
Reviewed August 21, 2014

A good restaurant that accommodates people's choices such as not having cheese or any meat in our orders. The atmosphere is very pleasant and the staff are friendly

There are newer reviews for L'Autre Version

Reviewed July 19, 2014

As a native Montrealer, I normally choose a good restaurant every year to celebrate the birthday of my husband and this time, a very close friend. I chose L'Autre Version based on a previous visit on the terrace. I was a little unsure for this dining visit but my goodness did I make the right choice. I had the filet minon, my friend the pork and my husband the menu de degustation. The food was excellent, better portions than what people complain about in their reviews. Do not expect American portions but the meal size is more than enough for a good apetite. I could not finish the plate in fact. The service was fantastic and I have to say, we were really spoiled by the owner and the lovely server, Jessica. The evening was so amazing that I am sure we will be back for another special occasion.

2  Thank 19magda88
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The food, atmosphere, and staff here are just outstanding. My wife has difficulty with some foods, and their staff bent over backwards to accommodate our needs (the chef even came out to personally speak with her). Their decor, their cuisine, their location, and their personnel are absolutely top flight. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but in a tourist area, you genuinely get what you pay for, and this superb restaurant really does justify every cent. You will walk back to your hotel raving about it and determine to return another evening to try that one other item on the menu that you didn't quite get to. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Nice area in old montreal.. Great service and unique food offerings. We split the vennison- he LOVED it but for me it was dry and too much gravy. They were out of the one dessert i wanted. Pricy not sure worth it. Didnt need reservations though.

1  Thank Eldeedee19
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We spent the afternoon & evening here for a wedding so it was slightly different than a normal meal out but the food was delicious here & the service was very good. I can't say what the normal service is like as I obviously experienced something unique here but it is a place I would definitely return to if I was in Montreal again.