“excellent”

Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“excellent”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Although I´m not an expert in sushi, I believe this restaurant has one of the best sushis in Montreal. I have lived for 2 and a half years in that city and I´ve dined at least once every two months at this place. The atmosphere is calm and welcoming and the food is consistently excellent. They have a wide variety of options and, if you are not a sushi lover, you a very tempting menu with wonderful choices.

• Visited October 2012

Montreal, QC
“Great Bento Boxes for Lunch”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

While Takara’s décor won’t wow you (looks kinda tacky 80s style) and they don’t have the most creative sushi rolls, you can count on them to serve solid favorites every time. Lunch time is buzzing and you will get a great deal from their bento boxes, which include both sushi rolls and other cooked foods. The butterfly roll and the spicy tuna are our favorites.

• Visited March 2013
Montreal
“Great food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

For those that like Sushi and Sashimi my wife and I highly recommend this restaurant. Located downtown Montreal the restaurant is cosy and the Sushi Chef and staff aim to please . We live in the area with Sushi / Sashimi being a favourite meal for us for the last 15 years . We have gone to any number of Sushi restaurants over that time period but for the last 5 years or so this has been our monthly treat. While not inexpensive for Dinner , we get great overall value.

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful sashimi”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Plentiful, fresh portions with excellent service. Location is pleasant in the Coer Mont Royal Building

Visited July 2012
nunavut, canada
“Best quality/price ratio for a Japanese resto in Montreal”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

It's not the best sushi in Montreal for sure but paying 14$ for a Bento lunch Box including a Miso soup and green tea is a good deal. The food is fresh, I go there often with clients for a business lunch and its very calm place. There are some specialised sushi plates (16$ and above) and they're very good! I've tried several desserts there but none of them convinced me to try a second time.

• Visited June 2012