“Great pizza, friendly service”
Review of La Pizzaiolle

La Pizzaiolle
Reserve with OpenTable
La Pizzaiolle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #344 of 6,484 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Cute family friendly spot in a nice location. Had the marghterita pizza which was so delicious- crust was perfect, sauce was awesome. Mama had the spaghettic carbonara- noodles were perfect- al dente. Sauce great, too. The service is friendly and the atmosphere is a cozy with an authentic touch of trattoria.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Half the ingredients for double the cost?! I had to put half of the pizza on my other half to feel non cheated. Plus it took forever

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Franky F
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

Awesome staff, awesome atmosphere. The daily special is always a good choice. Spaghetti bolonaise is my favorite. If you like coffee, don't leave without having one there! Bonne appetit!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank 2Whe3ls
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and was able to walk from the hotel. Good pizzas and service (Stephanie). Place got a little busy during lunch rush. Would definitely be back if ever in Montreal.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 17, 2017

We had about an hour to eat before my son needed to get back to work.
I ordered a regular cheese pizza but saw another pizza on the menu had
sour cream on it, so asked if I could add that to mine. It was really good.
The only hiccup was when a group of 4 came in while we were eating and
sat at the table next to us. Someone was wearying either too much perfume or
scented body products to the point where I could taste it. I get migraines so I
asked our waitress if we could move to the bar area. She was very helpful
and moved us so we could finish our meal. I don't know about you but when I
go to a good restaurant for a good meal I want to smell the food, taste the food
and enjoy the food. I don't want to be looking at a Pizza and smelling so much
perfume that I can taste it and the enjoyment of the meal is done. I also don't want
to finish a meal and leave the restaurant only to walk outside and be surrounded by
cigarette smoke that ruins my meal. That did not happen at this establishment, but
it did at others around the city.

Date of visit: January 2017