“Some of the best Thai I have had”

Restaurant Maison Phayathai
Ranked #180 of 5,769 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: We are a family owned authentic Thai restaurant that's been around the early 1990s. We take pride in our great authentic cuisine, friendly service and the fact that our customers love to come back and try new dishes
Mequon, WI
“Some of the best Thai I have had”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Tucked away on Guy St, this small Thai restaurant had great service and excellent food. Presentation was very good, right sized portions and nice decor and tables. All four in the party agreed that it was some of the best Thai they had had.

• Visited November 2013

Arlington, Virginia
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

TripAdvisor pointed me to this place and what a great recommendation. I won't pretend to remember what I had other than #9 for appetizer (Thai BBQ chicken wings) and #89 for main course. #89 was a three-pepper noodle dish with a twist of lime... pretty dang good.

The real joy, however, was the green tea fried ice cream drizzled in honey.

Staff was very friendly and very much wanted to know what I thought of the food--hence this very positive review.

Nice experience...

• Visited November 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Don't Missed it!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Best Thai I ever eat !
All critics are real. The restaurant is small so take the time to reserve before going.
Cost 75$ taxes included, for two including 2 apetizers, 2 dishes, rice and half a bottle of sake.
It a walking distance from the Queen Elizabeth Hotel (16 min).
The restaurant as no web site

• Visited October 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Fantastic Thai Food!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Thai food has been my favorite for many years, I've tried just about all reputable thai resto's in Montreal, and this is by far the best. also having gone to thailand last year and coming back I can appreciate the authentic flavors here even more.
The Chicken panang is so delicious , plenty of kaffir leaf give it great taste,
the rec coco seafood curry is fantastic, the green mango and papaya salads are fresh and firely hot.
the payathai soup is a winner also.
hmm I think I will have to go back soon now!

• Visited June 2013
“Mmmmmm mmmmm”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Everyone at our table loooved their food ! The service was also very friendly. Smaller restaurant, but i will return the next time i visit montreal