“#1 in Montreal Indian food”
Review of Mysore

Mysore
Ranked #2,030 of 5,976 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Mysore for years.We have tried probably every Indian restaurant that Montreal has to offer,and keep coming back here. It is hands down the best. the staff has been nothing but courtious to us and the owner even comes by to say hi every time we go. From the starters on through the meal it is a journey of culinary authenticity. From the spicy Vindaloo, to the butter chicken,it is all pure heaven. Just try it,and you will never eat Indian anywhere else again!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Recently went to Mysore for lunch with a friend. I can easily understand why there were so many people awaiting take-out. The food is AMAZING. Our waiter was extremely professional and friendly and the service was great.I also liked the decor of the restaurant.
This has definitely become my favorite Indian restaurant.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I am completly agreed with the some previous reviewers that service at mysore is not good.Because I am a regular customer for this restaurant for a long period and it was always good food-good service.But recently (Last few visit) i find about terrible behave from server and can,t make proper drink(Specially which one you have your wine menu).This is very disappointed for any customer.
But last thursday me and my familly took dinner on mysore and for me its a big diffrent specially service.its really plesent.Thanks owner.........,Finally good dinner and excellent service.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We're four friends visit to mysore last weekend night 27th October '12 .. we quite impressed comparing our last visit to there. we r trying Korai Ghosth, Chicken Jhal fry & more.. it was reallly awesome taste ..i can't never forgotten the taste of food.but more importantly service was superb, it is 200% better then we last visit. we are visiting here several times but this time we are really happy with service 7 feel comfortable. I also want give to thanks to waiter for suggest us 'Korai ghosth'. it fullly give us a complete dinner. & they are very helpful & always ready for us. me & my friends decided again we visit any of our next weekend.

1  Thank Phillips268
Reviewed November 6, 2012

me and my friends pass by at 2nd november on mysore.i was 6/7 times took dinner that place in last 2 years.always service was shame. this reason me and my wife took delivery always this place.any way this time completly diffrent specially service.the food is good always. this time waiter choose for us which make a nice dinner.the ambience in mysore still diffrent from any indien restaurent in montreal.there was a free parking.nice wine list.good chicken tikka massalla and chicken jalfraji also you can choose any dish from last page of menu.

1  Thank 31joe