“Amazing!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Cross street: St. Laurent
Transit: Place D'armes Metro
Description: Seven nights a week, local bands take the stage at Montreal's hottest Jazz bar and bistro. Modavie's spirited setting sets the scene for a night of great tunes, top dining and generous pastis toasting. The bistro's far-reaching wine menu hits just the right notes and helps round off succulent lamb, fish, beef and inspired pasta dishes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are here on vacation for a couple of days!This is first place we tried and is amazing!It feels like we are in Paris especially because of Julien and Eloise .They made this experience extra special!!!We are coming back tomorrow to repeat this ispecial moment! Thank you!❤️❤️❤️

1  Thank redo554
Write a ReviewReviews (4,234)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I came to Mondavie for a weekday dinner with my husband and two daughters (ages 10&8). We all had wonderful meals, kids pasta with bolognese sauce, salmon and mussels and fries. All delicious.
I had the best aperol spritz I have ever had anywhere

1  Thank mim360
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best experiences we’ve had! Maitre’d Lorenzo and server Caroline plus the food and music made the evening excellent!!! If you like lamb (and even if you don’t), give this place a try. You won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank Fred T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lorenzo, Juliane. . . amazing. We're new residents and I believe we have found our 'regular' spot, even though we now live in the heart of what I believe is the best city in North American with literally hundreds of great spots. The quality of the food & drink, the character and quality of the staff, the humor and honesty of Lorenzo, the fun and appropriateness of the live music. . . perfect. If you see a nice couple bar it may be us - say hi! Highly recommended for all the right reasons.

1  Thank Steve_MBeach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our first night out in Montreal we chose Modavie. The evening turned out to be a great combination of food and live music. Our very competent server, Rosalie,recommended their signature dish, Rack of Lamb. I tried that and my wife had fish. The lamb was absolutely delicious and was seasoned to perfection. We had a great table, right in front of the music. It was blues night, and the music was a perfect accompaniment to dinner.

1  Thank markkX6690EX