“Excellent food, excellent service”
Review of Le Piemontais

Le Piemontais
Ranked #2,285 of 5,873 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We have been to Le Piémontais 4 or 5 timed in the last few years and we were never disapointed. Foos is excellent so is the service. It's conforting to go to a restaurant and see the same waiters over the years, that are always attentive to their clients. Dining experience to try if you are heading to Montreal

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have been eating at this fine cozy Italian restaurant since I moved to Montreal in 1976. The food is always very good and the wine list impressive. Remo, the owner, has a warm welcome for patrons whenever he is in the establishment and that is most of the time. There is no staff turnover and there is a long list of faithful and repeat customers. Waiters are low key and professional. Best to make reservations but not necessary. If you visit say you are from out of town. Montreal is the welcome capital of the world! All around delightful! So do relax and enjoy this hidden little gem.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Nice surroundings; we were a group of 6, the service was polite but cold; waiter had to redo our bill 3 times in order to get it right; we took the calamare as an entree, not worth $17. We took the veal with lemon this was very good, but a bit pricey but nicely served with alfredo pasta.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

We went there for our anniversary: really nice dish. meat was fantastic, fish was fresh and service was exquisite. Would recommend: Reservation is a must !

1  Thank RoxidouNoiro
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Arrived and stood around for some time while waiters passed by me, I thought I had become invisible. Finally stopped one and asked if they were still open, I was then taken to a table. If it was not raining I would have left for another establishment. I'm not sure what the local procedures are, but this did not bode well. The menu had a fair variety, as did the wine list, although both seemed on the pricey end to me. Service by the waiter was efficient and the food arrived very quickly - even before I finished the amuse-bouche. My overall experience was tainted by the lack of service upon my arrival.