“Wonderful Ethiopian dinner”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

Two of had dinner at Le Nil Blue including the vegan sampler and a lamb dish. It was all outstanding. I also recommend the hibiscus white beer. A rose colored brew that is just slightly floral. A great pairing with the food. Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful space, amazing food. We had a great moment. I took the lamb and I was completely satisfied , the waitress was nice.
Definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank AAA-bestplaceshunter
Reviewed September 4, 2016

This restaurant came highly recommended to me so I was excited to try it out even before we got there. We made reservations and I'm so glad we did because they were packed. The ambiance was beautiful and the service was attentive from the minute we walked in. We drank the Ethiopian Sunrise drinks, very good. We had the Doro Wot, Tibs and Gomen to eat. All mouth watering good!! This was especially pleasing as my mother (who was with me) and I are habesha so we cook and eat this food all the time. But our expectations of our meal were completely blown away. We order the spiced tea and desserts after which were the perfect end to an amazing meal. Another great sign was how clean and well designed their bathrooms were. I can't wait to come back to Montreal so I can eat here again. I have told all my friends in Toronto to go there if they are ever in Montreal.

3  Thank Najat M
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

The food and atmosphere was great. From the guava smoothie to injera and the meat and vegetables that accompanied it.

1  Thank Martin P
Reviewed August 21, 2016

Out with friends and had a lovely evening.
The staff were helpful, professional and efficient.
They were also all bilingual, which is always great.
The other three folks with me ordered a lovely mixed plate that they greatly enjoyed.
Due to my tomato allergy, I stuck with the choices that the waiter checked out with the kitchen and all was well. I greatly appreciate that they took the time to check. I also had a very good meal and no problems afterward.
We will be back.