“Great food great location great staff”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Vieux Montreal
Reserve a table
Tue, 12/7
8:00 PM
Ranked #88 of 5,882 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Description: Whether you're dining around our table or yours, make every occasion a special one. Visit our website to book your table or order takeout online.
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

One of the busiest keg we been too as soon as we entered we were greeted with big smile from the host manager himself helped out to set table for us and seated us in the best spot in the restaurant with street view the server informed us about specials of the day. He was attentive got our orders correctly and got us bread while we were waiting on our main. The wait wasn't long meals came out in 15-20 mins. We order steak 3 of us order 3 different style of cooking and they came out perfect and at right temperature. The hospitality of the staff is the best I have experience comparing to few fine dine restaurant we visited our the world. We were there late evening for dinner on Sunday the 4th of September. Thank you guys for an enjoyable evening.

1  Thank marediasohil
Keg Q, Guest Relations Manager at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Vieux Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful compliment, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (1,409)

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

My visit to the keg was as expected. Amazing service, tasty food and comfortable environment. Between the hotel and the food my 2 years anniversary will be memorable.

1  Thank Patrice T
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I went to this place as it was close to the Sheraton hotel where I am staying, not expecting such great steaks. Perfectly cooked and great service, despite being on my own. Can highly recommend if you enjoy steak!!

Reviewed September 6, 2016

We came for dinner late night here after arriving in Montreal from a 6 hour drive. We got there around 11pm and were seated right away. The kitchen was still open until midnight I believe.

We got the sangria rouge which was pretty good, not the best I've ever had, but tasty enough. My wife got the prime rib which was a good size and cooked nicely, it was served with au jus and a choice of a side dish. I got the baseball sirloin, which was just a fatter sirloin steak. It was cooked perfectly and was very flavorful.

Overall, the food was really good. Atmosphere was great as well, a bar type feel with tvs all around.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

It was very busy but the staff were efficient and polite and we were seated immediately indoors. Pleasant atmosphere and airy. If you are after a good steak this is the place to go. We didn't have a starter or pud and it was $110 for 2 mains, a steak and half rack of ribs, a bottle of red and two liqueur coffees.