“Fabulous meat !”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Vieux-Montreal
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Vieux-Montreal is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 5,712 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Description: A steakhouse with a difference. Great Keg steaks, a casual atmosphere, and friendly, knowledgeable service are the proud trademarks of The Keg Steakhouse + Bar. Visit, and experience firsthand The Keg philosophy of welcoming you not as a customer, but as a guest. Every location offers a truly comfortable and satisfying dining atmosphere accompanied by a fun and casual bar setting. Each is a welcoming destination on its own, and together they create an energetic and inviting, uniquely gratifying restaurant experience. We look forward to welcoming you in our Keg Steakhouse + Bar restaurants. No matter the location, you can be assured to live a unique experience and have an enjoyable evening!
Montreal
“Fabulous meat !”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great spot in old Montreal.

Can't find anything bad to say.

Great steak, cooked to perfection, big portions.

The place was packed but service didn't suffer. Our waiter was friendly and efficient. Did everything right.

Short wine list was reasonnably priced.

It's a noisy place but had a great meal and a nice evening.

i will be back !

• Visited March 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant is wonderful. The Creole chicken was our favorite. They have a variety of dishes and drinks and it is in the heart of Old Montreal.

• Visited December 2012
maryland
“Best meal in Montreal!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My family ate here on our recent trip to Montreal and most of us agree that this was our favorite meal in Montreal! My 13 & 15 year old boys and myself ordered steaks that were sooooo good! Mine was crusted with pecans and goat cheese and had the most delicious sauce on the side. We all had mashed potatoes with our steaks and they were delicious as well. My husband had salmon which was great too.

The atmosphere was fun and a little formal which was nice. We debated going back a second time, and I regret that we didn't!

Highly recommend The Keg!

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“I am a vegetarian”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

When I used to eat meat, this was one of my fav restaurants...it still is ... the fish is awesome!
the portions are great..everything about this resto is great !
Everytime I bring someone here, they tell me they'll definitely be coming back......

• Visited February 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Love this resto”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I eat here 2or3 times a year really good,excellent steaks,good service and reasonable price.I would recommend this resto at both location in Montreal

Visited October 2012