“Get a table in the garden”
Review of Jardin Nelson

Jardin Nelson
Ranked #80 of 6,066 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Description: Le Jardin Nelson est ferme pour la saison hivernale. Nous serons de retour mi-avril, des que la temperature le permet. Jardin Nelson is closed for the winter season. We will be back mid-April, weather permitting.
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Good food, though a little overpriced. If you're not in the garden, then I'd recommend going somewhere else.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,174)

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I love this place because it's simply just pretty! The food is good, but every time I leave there I leave happy with the ambiance and surroundings, so much so that it over-shadows the food. I can't vouch for it in winter because I've only gone during warm weather. But it's just so pretty.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Indoor and outdoor seating. Inner courtyard with Jazz music at lunchtime. Gorgeous flowering plants lined the walls of the courtyard. Excellent crepes.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is just an average restaurant, average food, average service. We ate on the patio so that we could enjoy the view which was nice. We all had crepes which were very disappointing. We felt that we had ordered thick pancakes with different toppings. Such a disappointment.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Given that this establishment is a cut above others on Place Jaques Cartier, you would expect their prices to be slightly higher. I do not believe they have found that happy balance however and, judging by their available tables compared to others each time I passed, I am not alone in that opinion.

Becks NA is served as their non-alcoholic beer (a plus in my book).

But get this: NO SMOKING on their outdoor terrace!

I had much more fun across the square and 1/2 block down the hill.....