“We always enjoy our meal!”
Review of Le Jardin De Panos

Le Jardin De Panos
Ranked #220 of 5,719 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Montreal
“We always enjoy our meal!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were 6 and each one enjoyed his/her meal.
I had the filet mignon brochette and my husband had the chicken brochette which he always has.
We have been semi regulars for many years and always enjoy our meal as do our friends.
It must be noted that there is wheelchair access to the garden via the side entrance and also an accessible bathroom.
We find the service efficient and friendly.

• Visited May 2014

Montreal, Canada
“Why did we end up there?”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

2 weeks ago I took my girlfriend and my mother in law at Jardin de Panos and it was a different experience from when we went last July 2013, when we had a very good meal good service. Food is just below average for the price they charge. I had the filet mignon brochette and even though it was cooked as I asked, it didn't feel like the meat was of very good quality. The salad accompanying my meal was not too good, too much cabbage in there and I had to ask for dressing twice because it came without it, really? Nothing seemed fresh. Service was a little rushed even though it wasn't a busy night. Won't go back anymore.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Marc L
LeJardindePanos78, Manager at Le Jardin De Panos, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Sorry for the bad experience after your second visit, our filet mignon is of same quality that other restaurants serve for 40$+ and the same as last year, also our salad is cut every day fresh in the morning we rarely have left over salad from the day before. I can assure you everything is fresh, as for the service if you felt rushed or your request of salad dressing was not fulfilled feel free next time to ask for manager and place your complain. We will also address this to our staff next meeting.

Toronto, Canada
“Rotten food and rude management”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

A group of us ate there a few nights ago and let's say the wine was the best part of the evening ( we brought our own). All of our plates were cooked wrong , and when we asked to see the manager , a little old lady who speaks a mix of her own language basically told us too bad. Great people skills , we laughed through evening. They didn't even offer us a coffee for the garbage food we barely touched. How is this place still open??? Cold potatoes, raw chicken! And a strip steak full of fat. Some other "manager" wearing a Harley t shirt with skulls on it threatened to call the police because we laughed too loud. I'm sorry but please do not step foot into this place. There are a few better Greek Restos on the same street! I'm sure with some proper management also.

• Visited March 2014
7 Thank Alan S
Hello sir,

If I remember correctly you were 25-30 people I really doubt that all of your plates were cooked wrong, and I'm sure the owner did not tell you "too bad"...wearing a Harley shirt doesn't change everything its a hobby riding motorcycles been riding for 20 years just for your information just like the next guy that wears a Ferrari polo....and yes we threatened to call the police cause you guys were screaming to the top of your lungs not laughing too loud and after several warnings from the staff, owner, myself and from a customer who was a correction officer you kept at it so we advised you guys to leave or we will call the cops to escort you out, its a restaurant not a reception hall or your backyard!!
“Average for the price”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We recently ate at this restaurant and were very disappointed! The food is far from being authentic Greek and completely overpriced for the portion size. It was good, but I would definitely not go back. Their are tons of other great Greek restaurants in the area.

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Mister_Stan
Hello sir,

Sorry you were not satisfied, our restaurant is a Greek Brochetterie not Authentic Greek restaurant, most plates are grilled on a skewer and you have some of your authentic appetizers ex: tzatziki, village salad, spanakopita, etc you also have Moussaka which is a authentic dish...as for our prices if you compare us to other Brochetteries we are priced right for the higher quality meats we use then them.

“They are rude!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Tonight we returned to this restaurant where we had eaten about a month ago. We ordered two lentil soups and a pikilia for two. After we had finished the soup, the waiter informed us that there was an additional $5.00 charge because we were sharing a meal. We pointed out that we had eaten there recently and never heard about this; moreover we order exactly this meal in several Greek restaurants in Montreal. At the end of the meal, we explained what happened to the owner and manager. She was incredibly curt and rude with us. So please be forewarned! There are many fine Greek restaurants in Montreal. This one definitely does not deserve your business!

• Visited November 2013