“This place is rotten”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: L Campari Centro is located on de la Montagne street in the heart of downtown Montreal, just two minutes walk from the Bell Centre. Il Campari Centro offers diners an elegant decor and delicious Northern Italian cuisine artistically prepared and presented. Il Campari Centro also boasts an extensive wine list. Specialty: veal scallop.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

This place is almost empty, noone inside! and the food was cold but the plate was burning hot. A restaurant with good reviews??? NEVER!!!!!!can't even cook a rack lamb medium, it was way overdone and hard like a rock. Do yourself a favor, SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR MONEY$$$$$$$$$ go elsewere there are much better resturants in montreal believe me i have
been to many.

2  Thank 098764
There are newer reviews for Campari Centro Restaurant

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Lovely charming Italian restaurant and the food is awesome. I had home cooked pasta with delicious sauce and fromaggio parmesiano. I felt like I was in Italy! The service was fast and very pleasant. I'm already planning to go back! Salute

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Took my family to this charming, cozy restaurant to celebrate a family members birthday. There were 11 of us, that included 4 kids between the ages of 5 ton15. I mention this because they are the pickiest. We all left happy, indulged and a few pounds heavier. I love pasta, I had their tagliatelle with porcini OMG, it was delicious the flavours exploded in your mouth. One of my brothers had the Risotta with strawberry and gorgonzola cheese, he got mad when everyone asked to taste some. The pickiest kid wanted plain pasta they accomadated her with some simple home made pasta with a liitle olive oil and garlic how can they make something so simple taste so savoury. Somebody in the group had fish it was done to perfection. Their were two dyed in the wool carnivors who said il Campari's Osso Bucco was the best they have ever tasted . We all shared The home made sausages and sopressata do not miss asking for these. Our birthday cake was the home made Tiramisou Dangerous. Cannot wait to go back, great service and great wine selection.

1  Thank Amal S
Reviewed February 14, 2014

It was on valentines day that i fell in love with this restaurant. The owner and his staff welcomed us with warm felt hospitality and truly exceptional italian home cooking.

The aromas, the home made food and incredible wine selection truly left us with a taste of paradise in our mouths and craving more.

I have had the privilage of eating at the best of restaurants and if i were to have my last supper it would be with pietro and his incredible staff.

Campari centro is the one place you must let your taste buds experience.

One try and you too will be part of their family.

Bon appetit!

Shannon Bressi

1  Thank clubautoprestige
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Very beautyful restaurant with an awesome pasta. I went there with my family and I'll definitely come back tomorrow!

1  Thank Fabio P