“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Campari Centro Restaurant

Campari Centro Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 5,657 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: L Campari Centro is located on de la Montagne street in the heart of downtown Montreal, just two minutes walk from the Bell Centre. Il Campari Centro offers diners an elegant decor and delicious Northern Italian cuisine artistically prepared and presented. Il Campari Centro also boasts an extensive wine list. Specialty: veal scallop.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We saw that it was close to our hotel and tried it out...while it is pricey it is worth the money. Service was attentive and the owner was extremely nice. Great place to spoil yourself!

1 Thank Mj H

“Italiano come pochi all'estero!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

What can I say? I'm a discerning guest and I happen to be italian... I always AVOID "italian" restaurants because I'm always like 'Are you kidding me? Do you think this is italian food? Seriously?!! Maybe I should come in the kitchen and teach you some basics'... so trust me: THIS one is a REAL italian restaurant, run by REAL Italians... who serve REAL gorgeous italian food.
So do you a favor, go there as soon as possible and, please, start your meal with a Campari soda!

3 Thank EuropeanTaste
“Excelent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Great food, nice ambience, ideal for a relaxed dinner and a place to chat and meet with friends. Very good value for the money btw...

1 Thank Eduardo T
Montreal, Canada
“A fine restaurant in my opinion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Admittedly, one goes to Il Campari Centro more for the fine Italian cuisine they serve, than the wine. That said, we noticed their wine menu was very interesting, and would surely impress the well seasoned connoisseurs. We needed help on that issue however, and help we got from the Maitre D. We enjoyed everything we ordered. The service was very helpful, friendly and efficient. And the wine chosen complimented our meal perfectly. Also, the home made deserts that followed were as delicious as the evening diner we had just finished. A fine restaurant in my opinion, and the fact that it is located near the Bell Center, is certainly a plus.

• Visited October 2012
20 Thank Robert1944
Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Unbelievable service, the staff is so friendly and personable. The food is delicious! I ordered calamari to start (one of the best I've ever had) and veal as a main dish. The veal was so tender that it melted in my mouth. If you haven't been to this restaurant, you have to try it out, you'll regret not having been sooner !

• Visited September 2012