“Italiano come pochi all'estero!”

Campari Centro Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 6,067 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: L Campari Centro is located on de la Montagne street in the heart of downtown Montreal, just two minutes walk from the Bell Centre. Il Campari Centro offers diners an elegant decor and delicious Northern Italian cuisine artistically prepared and presented. Il Campari Centro also boasts an extensive wine list. Specialty: veal scallop.
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

What can I say? I'm a discerning guest and I happen to be italian... I always AVOID "italian" restaurants because I'm always like 'Are you kidding me? Do you think this is italian food? Seriously?!! Maybe I should come in the kitchen and teach you some basics'... so trust me: THIS one is a REAL italian restaurant, run by REAL Italians... who serve REAL gorgeous italian food.
So do you a favor, go there as soon as possible and, please, start your meal with a Campari soda!

3  Thank EuropeanTaste

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Great food, nice ambience, ideal for a relaxed dinner and a place to chat and meet with friends. Very good value for the money btw...

1  Thank Eduardo T
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Admittedly, one goes to Il Campari Centro more for the fine Italian cuisine they serve, than the wine. That said, we noticed their wine menu was very interesting, and would surely impress the well seasoned connoisseurs. We needed help on that issue however, and help we got from the Maitre D. We enjoyed everything we ordered. The service was very helpful, friendly and efficient. And the wine chosen complimented our meal perfectly. Also, the home made deserts that followed were as delicious as the evening diner we had just finished. A fine restaurant in my opinion, and the fact that it is located near the Bell Center, is certainly a plus.

20  Thank Robert1944
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Unbelievable service, the staff is so friendly and personable. The food is delicious! I ordered calamari to start (one of the best I've ever had) and veal as a main dish. The veal was so tender that it melted in my mouth. If you haven't been to this restaurant, you have to try it out, you'll regret not having been sooner !

1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Went there for a group party, the food was amazing, every bite giving you a taste of traditional Italian cuisine. Received great service by our waiter.
Great place in the heart of downtown for amazing Italian food !

1  Thank 2012_es