“Great atmosphere and pink chairs”
Review of Fou D'Asie - CLOSED

Fou D'Asie
Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Neighborhood: Quartier des Spectacles
Sherbrooke, Canada
“Great atmosphere and pink chairs”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The restaurant is simply awesome. Cozy atmosphere, quick service, awesome food, too awesome for the price! Great location ^^

Tip: if you're the kind that has hors d'oeuvre and then the main dish, order the hors d'oeuvre separately; after you're finished, order the main dish. I've been there twice, and twice they didn't bring my hors d'oeuvre. They didn't charge for it though.

• Visited January 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Lack Luster - Not Sushi Grade”
Reviewed June 29, 2009

This restaurant on St Dennis looks hip and cool, but the food is anything but.

We opted for this "fine dining" establishment rather than a take-out sushi joint, very deceiving. The service was crap, the wine was crap, and the sushi - CRAP! The only thing good about this place was the price, but for the quality of food, I would have preferred to pay more and eat better.

The Sushi looked completed amatuer. I could have made it better myself at home. Each roll was stuffed full of finely sliced cucumber, leaving little to no space for the good stuff - you know, the sushi.

I would never recommend this place.

Montreal
“Great place to get your evening ruined!”
Reviewed May 30, 2009

Worst place I've been in many years!

It use to be a grest place but since it re-opened, the staff is awfully incompetent! I've waited for ma meal for over an hour BEFORE the server came back ton informe me that she forgottent what I've order and did'nt put it down on the computer. My entire familly had alomost finish eating, yet we waited for another 20 minutes and still I did'nt get my food! I ask to talk to the manager and the server told me they had none (no wonder how come the service is so crappy!) and that it was rush hour so there was nothing she could do! They forced us to pay the full price event thought I cancelled my meal because my family had to leave town... Great place to go for those who want to lose wait : you're NOT GONNA EAT !!!