“Good food. Challenging parking.”
Review of Chez Leveque

Chez Leveque
Reserve with OpenTable
Chez Leveque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #315 of 5,948 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Cross street: Hutchison
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Excellent salmon tartar. Make sure to pay a visit to the very inspiring restrooms. Parking very difficult.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Chez Leveque (notice, no S) is French for "The Bishop's Place." After having walked by for so many years we decided to try this restaurant based on a local deal that we found. We were delighted, not only by the lovely terrasse in front of the restaurant but also by the professional and attentive service, from the maitre d' to the whole wait team) as well as the tasty and well prepared food. We had the lobster bisque, the coconut shrimp, bouillabaisse (traditional Marseilles Fish Stew) and the boudin noir (black pudding). Everything was wonderful and it was so nice to sit in their terrasse and enjoy the world walk by while letting time slip by and enjoying ourselves. The glasses were filled at the time, they asked if you wanted fresh baguette and the service could not have been batter.I am usually not a fan of bistro, but this was so well prepared and tasty that all I am thinking about is when I can return! Recommended.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

An un assuming restaurant with consistent excellent quality. Well known for the best creme brulee in Montreal. I like the atmosphere especially after 9.30 p.m. when the place gets more relaxed.

1  Thank KenCountyDown
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

We loved the atmosphere of this restaurant - and they are located on Laurier Ave in Outremont which became one of our favorite areas in Montreal! The staff was very friendly and helpful. We ordered from the late night menu ($21 after 9pm). I tired the veal brain and it was just ok. It tasted overly deep-fried. I did like the whipped carrots and potatoes on the side. My husband's meal was so-so as well. We'd give this place another try...

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I have been dinning for several years at Levesque and was an excellent quality/price relation. I was really disapointed when I went friday night with my husband and the quality of the food has completly changed. I am sorry because I have just lost one of the good restaurants at outremont.

1  Thank Jacqueline O