“Solid find”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bellagio Ristorante - CLOSED

Bellagio Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
“Solid find”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Friends and I walked to this restaurant near our hotel and gave it a try just based on location. The food was good and we all cleaned our plates, but no one raved about it. The bread was very good, and they served petite bruschettas to the table while we waited. The server was good and we had an enjoyable evening. Nothing stood out as exceptional, but we had no complaints, either.

Visited May 2013

“Rude manager!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try this restaurant out because it was close to our hotel and we love italian food. We arrived and were seated right away. When we were asked if we would like any drinks by the manager my wife asked for a mojito. The managers reply was we do not have any fresh mint and drinks like that are at a disco!!!! Really??? Didnt realize that asking for a mojito was insulting this guys ego of his joke of a restaurant. The decor was out dated to say the least and the place was virtually empty on a saturday evening. I can see why with that kind of customer service. The food?? Way too salty!!! I like salty food but this was rediculous. Also the tomato sauce was too acidic, had a chef boyardee aftertaste. No fresh parmasean!! The prices they charge for anything on the menu is way to high for the low quality food you recieve. Go to almost any other italian restaurant in montreal for far better service and food.

Montreal, Canada
“Excellent food !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Went to Bellagio upon a friend's recommendation. What a nice surprise ! I had never been there before but I am very pleased i discovered this little gem. We were a party of five and everyone enjoyed their meal. The food was excellent, fresh and nicely presented. The service was really good. The menu is varied and you can eat for a decent price or spend more on pricier dishes. The bruschetta they serve before the meal is very good. At the end of the meal they bring a plate of fresh fruits along with a bowl of nuts. A very nice touch to end a meal. They also offer free parking (1 per table) which is a great bonus.

Would definately go back again without any hesitation.

• Visited November 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Food is tasty, atmosphere could be improved”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

My parents and I happened upon this restaurant because it was near our hotel. We saw the TA sticker in the window and figured we should try it out! I agree with others that the atmosphere is a little dated but the food more than made up for it.

We started with salads all around and everyone enjoyed the salads very much. I had the chicken Parmesan which was really excellent. The pasta served along with it was also quite tasty and had a perfect consistency which isn't always the case.

The best part was, when I requested an espresso martini at the end of the meal that was not listed on the menu, they had no problem making it for me- and even better it was an excellent drink! I would go back here when visiting Montreal again.

• Visited August 2012
Kingston, Canada
“Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Top Notch all the way, Beautiful surroundings, white linen tablecloths, special occasion for us, so surroundings were important.

We enjoyed the complimentary Brushetta to start the meal, and they brought a complimentary fruit bowl, and nut bowl after the meal, which was just perfect for me as I am following a Weight Watchers plan.

The food was incredible, but the service was right at your fingertips, and they made us feel like a "somebody!"

• Visited September 2012