“Good for a group of friends but not for a date.”
Review of Le Milsa Montreal Est - CLOSED

Le Milsa Montreal Est
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Village (Gay Village)
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The food was very good...lots of meat, a little shy on vegetables though. The decor leaves a bit to be desired, sort of industrial looking with hard wood chairs. Very loud place. Perhaps this is typical of a Brazilian Restaurant? The servers were all very attentive and polite. I did find this Restaurant a little overpriced but I could not indicate $$$ as this indicates more formal dining, which this place is not. It is casual dining with formal dining prices.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very good restaurant , meat cooked as i ordered , the flavor of the meat is great, the whole experience was good.
The meat is marinated in herbs and spice and is cooked to perfection.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Abundant meat, that's for sure - but then again that's what you go for! Tables are VERY close together & it can get very loud!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I know the owner and she is wonderfull. Always welcome, you will leave a unique experience there. NIce place for a party, an aniversary or any reason. Wait to see the brochettes of a variety of products like chiken, porc, sausages and many other food. Ask for the house drink.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I came here with my girlfriend on a thursday night, the place was pretty packed.

The service was excellent, We were given salad, rice, sweetpotato and mushrooms as side dishes and told we could ask for more whenever we wanted.

Then the servers started bringing us the meat, I had a new meat on my plate every 2 minutes which was of great quality! Filet mignon (which was amazing!), roast beef, turkey with bacon, chicken, lamb and other brazilian beef cuts!

It was sooo much food and the servers would never stop asking if you wanted more!

Unfortunately we didn't try out their wines and stuck with water. Our glasses were never empty as the waiter always made sure to refill them.

On the several TV screens they were showing a video of the brazilian carneval, which my girlfriend and I enjoyed.

For desert I had the pineapple, which was sprinkled in sugar and cinnamon, and absolutely delicious, while my girlfriend had the vanilla ice cream.

The price from monday to thursday is 29$ (without taxes) and on friday to sunday it is a bit more!

Overall I would highly reccomend this restaurant to any meat lovers, as I have seen there are several negative reviews of this place, perhaps on the weekend when is reaches maximum capacity the service could be a bit slower, but when we were there (thursday night) the service was absolutely impeccable!