“NICE!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Le Milsa Montreal Est
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Barbecue, South American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Neighborhood: The Village (Gay Village)
montreal
“NICE!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I went to Milsa for my birthday and we all enjoyed it very much!! The atmosphere was nice, there brazilian dancer were all very nice and happy to celebrate with us, the music was great!!
the waiters were all very nice too, have nothing bad to say.
The food was also good for the price. There is a plate that comes with unlimited meat!! and lord the give you a lot of meat...lol..it's crazy!!
I love my experince there and I would recommend it to a group of person celebrating.

4 Thank foxy86_love

“Simply Terrible - Not a real Brazilian BBQ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

If you are looking to waste your money and not enjoy yourself, then this is the place for you... otherwise, look for some better dining/entertainment options in Montreal. The city has so much to offer, unfortunately, this isn't one of them. Brazillian BBQ's are known for the variety of meat, endless salads and sides and the energy/friendliness of their staff. This place misses the target in all. Our server continued to come around with roast beef, hardly what I would call steak, and as soon as you complain, you are on the hit list and the true colors of the staff shine.

Go ahead and try it out for yourself, you too will be disappointed. Or save yourself the trouble and find yourself a real restaurant with staff who care about your experience.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank KassR-Travels
Montreal, Canada
“Paid for a meal that my friend didn't get”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

I witnessed something I have never seen before. A friend ordered a salmon meal and never got it. After 15 minutes when our group starting eating their meal, he took a sausage from someone, the waiter saw it and charged him for the meal. The waiter was extremely rude and my friend never got his salmon but he had to pay for it STAY AWAY FOM THIS PLACE!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank CathyN4
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have visited many of this type of Brazillian steakhouse and I have to say this is the first time I have felt disappointed. There is no salad bar and you are just given a small bowl of lettuce,tomato,cucumber and carrot. They say you can get a refill but I am not sure how or why you want another bowl.
The meat is tasteless and of poor quality. After maybe 5 or 6 bits the waiter asked us if we were sure we wanted more and if so what did we want, not really expected at an all you can eat restaurant. We were in and out within 35 mins...
You just cannot compare this restaurant to other ones of this type I have visited

• Visited July 2012
5 Thank Sellers56
Montreal, Canada
“Not as we expected”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

We've tried several Brazilian steakhouses before, and we were a bit disappointed by Le Milsa located on Ste-Catherine street. We understand they had opened not too long before, but for a restaurant chain, we expected a better dining experience. First of all, the restaurant is huge, so we didn't need a booking. But the problem is, they were assigning tables to customers all over the place. It was great to be seated in a quiet section of the restaurant, but the fact of the matter is, the formula is for waiters to walk around the restaurant and slicing meat onto our plate. Having said that, the waiters had to cover such a large floor, that we rarely saw them. We always had to ask if a meat would come out. So dinner took way longer than expected. The meat would come to the table cold, by the time all customers were visted. I hope they review the way they function or add more waiters to the floor. The quality of the meat was ok, nothing compared to Copacabana in Niagara Falls.
We had to request a second beer, we were never asked, we had to ask for more salad. And on a side note, plates and cutlery were dirty when we sat down...we had to ask for clean ones.
We also had a discount voucher, and didn't appreciate when we were presented with the bill. When I asked if the voucher had been taken into consideration, the hostess said: "yes we apply it at the end because we want to make sure customers leave a tip based on the whole amount, value of the meal." We thought it was a poor taste the fact that we were strongly suggested to leave a good tip, considering the poor service received. Especially when nobody ever asked us if we were enjoying our meal.
If we decide to give Milsa a second chance, we were told the Laval location had a much better service.

• Visited April 2012