“A great experience”
Review of Europea

Europea
Reserve with OpenTable
Europea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 5,820 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Cross street: Sainte Catherine
Transit: Metro Peel on the green line
Description: Restaurant Europea has become an essential spot on Montreal scene, a gastronomic "rendez-vous" rich in colour and flavour. Flattered by all the gourmet critics, you will share an outstanding experience offered by the creative and modern cuisine of Chef Jerome ferrer and his 22 chefs team. (named chef of the year, restaurant of the year, "maitre cuisinier de France" An unforgetable moment in a charming Victorian mansion in the heart of downtown Montreal ...When the cuisine becomes an art!
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“A great experience”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Do not miss this amazing restaurant located rue de la Montagne in the center city , closed to Novotel.
It is great food, perfect service, new flavors, good selection of different funny meals....delicious.
I went with a business partner then with young student To celebrate the future successful study in Montreal !
Message to the French Chief, pleas, change the choice frequently for addicted customers :+)

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Canada
“Oh my!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a very expensive restaurant compared to others, BUT if you can afford to splurge once...worth it! It truly is an all senses experience of sight, smell, textures , flavours, etc... The meal takes about 3-4 hours of gently savouring various unusual tastes. We all decided to order the discovery table d'hôte which was exquisite. We shared a bottle of wine $75 ( we are not big drinkers) rather than order individual glasses at $16-20 for a 5 oz glass. The meal was relaxed, very interesting and the service very attentive. It was our anniversary, so the chef sent out a message of congratulations with a macarons. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening despite the $550 tab including taxes, wine and tip for four. It was worth every penny!

Visited August 2013
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Awesome, refined and just delicious”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Europea has always been one of my favorate restaurant as I use to live in Montreal 5 years ago. I was happy to see that the restaurant continued upwards in its excellent food and service. The Chef and owner has succeeded to take it to the next level over the last 5 years. I highly recommend it for an elegant and very delicious food, presentation and service. Merci pour la belle experience

Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Very very impressive restaurant!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I have been to few Michelin 3 stars restaurants, inclunding Per Se, Le Bernardin and Joel Robuchon etc. We didn't expect too much before we came to this restaurant since it's not a Michelin star restaurants. However, every single dish surprised me a lot. They brought out a few very interesting appetizers even before we ordered. The cheese popcorn, a thin layer of prosciutto hanging on the rack, and deep fried cheese stick in a cigar humidor...etc. we ordered the tasting menu with wine pairing. From the beginning to the end, none of the dish disappointed us. We love the way they presented each dish. They're using very interesting containers for the presentation. One of the appetizers is smoke salmon. They put it on the small tart in a "book"! Yes, they actually brought out a book and asked us to open it together. Once we opened it, lots of smoke came out! Then I put the smoke salmon tart in my mouth, it's the most smoky food I've ever had. Seriously, it's a Must try restaurant if you love food and willing to have some fun adventure! Strongly recommend it!

• Visited September 2013
“Amazing food”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I went to europea for a business dinner. The food was amazing and all the sample food brought in before the meal and in between the courses is a meal by itself. The only thing to improve is the service. I would have expected a timely description of the food served so we did not have to guess. Nevertheless, I will go back for dinner for sure.

• Visited August 2013