“Classy Italian experience”

Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Denver, Colorado
“Classy Italian experience”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Upscale Italian restaurant with an expensive menu. Buffalo cheese was like no other. Pasta dish was unexpectedly average, but not everything can be superlative. Emma went to extra effort to ensure my son had a custom meal with sauce on the side of his ravioli. Atmosphere is more for business and romantic types than families. Service was OK, not special. Pricey.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank T L

“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Our food was terrific and the service was great. The menu was handwritten on a chalk board and a little hard to read but that's the worse thing I can say about it. Would definitely recommend it.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank TravelerSHL
Ontario
“Will return on our next trip to Montreal”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Loved, loved, loved our meal at this restaurant. We walked in rain, snow, hail to get to this restaurant and unknowingly arrived an hour before they opened. The server graciously greeted us and took us in. We ordered a few cocktails and then proceeded to have one of the best Italian meals ever! I had the Capreese salad and my boyfriend had the minestrone soup, amazing. For the entree, my boyfriend had the lamb and I had the lasagna. The lasagna was the best lasagna I've ever had, melt in your mouth deliciousness. My boyfriend really enjoyed the lamb, he has enjoyed lamb at many upscale restaurants and thinks this was the best.

Tiramisu for dessert, I love this dessert but this was absolutely not the best I've had, it passed.

Cognac after dinner and we happily walked back to our hotel.

Absolutely worth the trip, yes you will pay but it will be a memorable meal. Considering the meal we had, the pre-dinner cocktails, wine with our meal and cognac, our bill was $200 without the tip.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ontariochick1
Longueuil, Canada
“Surprised”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great restaurant was the first time but won't be my last food excellent the lamb was cooked to perfertion.Great wine selection and the service was exceptoinal.
The waiter guided us through the whole evening giving great suggestions on the menu,wine list

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Luis2022
Cleveland, OH
“Roast Duck”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

After an arduous week of business calls and olympic hockey games trials and tribulations, we were treated to dinner at Da Emma. We arrived early on a wintry evening and our car was politely taken care of by the parking attendant and down to the basement the three of us went. We arrived just when they opened at 6:00 PM and waited patiently for the dinner to proceed. I had read that the duck was especially savory, so I was looking forward to it. The menus are indeed on a blackboard at each table, and our waiter did an outstanding job making our dining options available. The service throughout the meal was outstanding. I ordered roast duck with potatos. The duck was very tasty and the portion size was large. The potatos were nothing special. We finished off the meal with a sweet ice and had a great time! Definitely do your home work for what you are inclined to try.

• Visited February 2014